Saturday, April 5, 2008

New York City







Our stay at NYC was absolutely amazing! With our uncle as our cool tour guide, we covered tons of Manhattan! (we walked about 10-12 miles one day!) Everything was so fun and awesome to see! The city surely never sleeps! I was in heaven and took about 3,300 photographs over our trip from NY to Washington D.C. I am so excited to go back to NYC for part of the summer and apprentice a professional photographer and my Uncle as he manages a theater. It will be an amazing experience!
I love photography so much and I am so grateful to everyone who has inspired me! I love shooting away and capturing the world in my own perspective creating awesome pictures that last a lifetime.
A special thank you to my family and Marie who I work for! I love them! Also a great thank you to Sarah and Steve Spottswood for encouraging and helping me choose my new camera; the Nikon D300! It totally rocks! I am so happy and grateful! I love how photographers share the same passion; to create and capture the world in a different way, a new look. We initiate the calling and that makes all the difference ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenna! You take beautiful photographs!! My mom thinks so too. haha

Sarah Krchma